Friday, August 3, 2007

Angry George rates various things

Many of you don't know what's been happening behind the scenes, but I was recently victorious over the impotent and nefarious legal menage-a-troi of Google, Blogger and Hartmann, and now that my blog has been restored to full operating capacity, I am feeling particularly opinionated.

Plus I'll be leaving my plush corner office early this afternoon and I'm already drunk.

Being in a relaxed state of mind, I've decided to offer my opinion on a variety of subjects, in no particular order, scored on a scale of one to ten, with ten being, say, oh I don't know, something pretty. Like a beautiful unicorn flying over a rainbow with a lovely sunset over the ocean and pretty purple-orange clouds. And a rating of one being like Jean Schmidt's face.

That gives us a logical place to start:

Phil Heimlich for Congress: 3
Having Phil Heimlich for a congressman would be like watching Weekend at Bernie's 3: Bernie Goes to Washington. A dead man could accomplish more than he did as Commissioner. He took a four year vacation at our expense. Four years wasted that could have been used to develop the Banks, build a jail, and find a way to shave off Todd Portune's mustache. Instead he picked his nose and wiped gigantic boogers under the chair of his beach lounger.



Since he's so lazy, I've decided to design a yard sign for his Congressional campaign, and it's only two colors which will save him some money:



Then again, even a dead person is better than Schmidt.


Maggie Nafziger: 10
At the risk of making things awkward when I stop in to Republican Headquarters at 700 Walnut, I'm going to share this opinion.

I think it's time that we as Republicans acknowledge the amazing talent we have in our Executive Director. And when I say talent, of course I'm talking about her amazing rack.


Fred Thompson for President: 3

Let's be honest here. Fred Thompson gave a very credible perfomance as the captain of an aircraft carrier in Hunt for Red October. My disbelief was suspended when he told Jack Ryan (played by asshat liberal Alec Baldwin), "The Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan."

But since then, his acting has been just plain awful. I can't remember the last time I watched an episode of Law and Order where Fred Thompson made a believer out of me.

And believe me, as the powerful chairman of the Hamilton County Republican Party, a vaunted lawyer in the courtroom, counselor to the owner of the Cincinnati Reds, and an absolute cocksmith in the bedroom, I watch a LOT of TV. Hours and hours.

But he was old and fat then, and he's older and fatter now. The last fat old lard-ass president was Clinton, and we all know how that ended.


Mitt Romney for President: 3
If the West Wing was written by a conservative, Romney would be President Bartlett.

Too bad for us though, that he carries the unfortunate baggage of believing that Jesus had six wives during his second visit to Salt Lake City. Or so it goes. But if we can just get past that trivial detail, maybe he's electable. After all, I've heard the guy is so hot even Democrats like David Pepper would vote for him.


Caveman TV Show based on Geico Commercial: 3

Stupid.




Steve Chabot's Swirlee: 3

OK, Steve - if I may call you that. Yes. I may.

Look, man to man, your hair looks TERRIBLE. You may not know this, but people standing behind you are often scared when they see the back of your melon.

There are TV shows on the Discovery Channel that show deadly, venomous insects resembling your hairstyle. Generally, they live in places like the Amazon rainforest or the wilds of African Congo. And they are all hideous and unsettling.

Seriously, if you would just acknowledge how horrible it looks, I'd give you a 9 for having the balls to say, yeah, my head resembles that of an oil rig fire victim...so what?

But no. Instead, whenever Chabs shows up, we all have to stand around and pretend he doesn't look like a giant treasure troll with a swirlee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey George, have you seen the latest print edition of the Beacon? Sounds like the party has a David Vitter kinda problem. Who's the local fetish freak?

Anonymous said...

OH Georgie,
Just who is my fetish baby?
Someone who could join a club or who uses one?

George Vincent said...

Who doesn't have a fetish, idiot?

I get a giant, raging boner every time I meet a Democrat in an alley on 7th street and Walnut when no one is around.

I kick the ever-loving shit out of them and it gives me a strange sexual rush every time I do it.

No, wait a minute... that feeling is probably because I was just upstairs at GOP headquarters when the Executive Director was there with me...

So that means I love kicking the crap out of stupid Democrats just for the hell of it?

Weird.

Anonymous said...

I get a giant, raging boner every time I meet a Democrat in an alley on 7th street and Walnut when no one is around.

Scott Gehring, is that you?